The Blythewood section is defined as all Big Grab route locations in Richland County and is managed by the Greater Blythewood Chamber of Commerce, and made possible with support from The Town of Blythewood and all of our sponsors!
Blythewood Multiple-Vendor Locations
If you would like to have your multi-vendor host location listed here, please click here to purchase your sponsorship for the Blythewood Section (which is defined as anywhere in Richland County). Or click here for a paper form.
- Want to be a vendor at the #1 location for this year’s Big Grab? This is your choice! Doko Meadows Park, 171 Langford Rd.: (Click here to see the Map for this Multi-Vendor location). We are offering 15′ x 30′ spaces outside at $40 each. The cost covers both days. Ample parking available. Vendors can set-up beginning at 7:00pm, Sept. 7, 2017 and must clean up and vacate their space by 8:00pm, Sept. 9th, 2017. Click here to reserve your space online or click here for a paper application. All vendors at this location must sign and return this Hold Harmless Agreement (it is included as Page Two of the Vendor Application) required by the Town of Blythewood.
- Beulah United Methodist Church“We have space for rent!” There will be 30 spaces available to rent for $20 each outside for the whole weekend. Vendors will need to provide their own tents, tables and chairs. Please call Cecil Moseley 803-635-1830 to reserve a space. There will be restrooms available inside the Fellowship Hall. 8564 Winnsboro Rd., Blythewood, SC 29016.
- Trinity United Methodist Church-Missions, Corner of Blythewood Rd. and Boney Rd. 20 spaces available at $25 each for the weekend. No tables provided. Prime location – ample parking. Trinity Missions sale in Youth Building. Contact Nancy Turner at 803-920-5197 or email@example.com.
- Postmarked: 29016: 130 McNulty St., Blythewood, SC 29016. Contact Theresa McKenrick at 803-414-9615 or firstname.lastname@example.org. 8’x10′ space: $20, covers both days. Restroom is available. Provide your own table/tent.
- Blythewood Masonic Lodge: 407 Blythewood Rd., Blythewood, SC, 29016. $40 per space for the two days. For more info, contact Brian Cooper at (803) 743-2600.
- Blythewood Historical Society: 100 McNulty Street, Blythewood, SC 29016 – Tables available for rent by Historical Society members only. Members, please call Margaret at (803) 622-8928 or (803) 333-8133.
- Blythewood Park-Richland County Recreation Commission: 126 Boney Rd., Blythewood, SC 29016. $10 per table or space, inside or outside, 7:00am set-up each day. For more info and to reserve, call 803-691-9786.
- Thrifty Treasures in the Midlands: 1105 Blythewood Rd. Please contact Tammy at 803.391.1635. Spaces Still Available! Cost is $10 total for a 10×20 space for both days. Set up is 7:00am both days.
- Upscale Cutz and Stylez: 160 Langford Rd, spaces available for $25 for two days, must bring your own tables and chairs, restroom will be available inside. For more info, please contact John Edwards: 803-338-1757.
- Interior Business Services: 10711-A Wilson Blvd., Blythewood, SC 29016; For more information contact: Taricka Taylor, email@example.com or (803) 900-8283. Several types of spaces available: Shed Space $40, Deck Space $50, 10 x 15 space $40, 10 x 10 space $35.
If you would like to have your multi-vendor host location listed here, please click here to purchase a sponsorship for the Blythewood Section (which is defined as anywhere in Richland County). Or click here for a paper form.
Greater Blythewood Chamber of Commerce
PO Box 1055
Blythewood, SC 29016