The Blythewood section is defined as all Big Grab route locations in Richland County and is managed by the Greater Blythewood Chamber of Commerce, and made possible with support from The Town of Blythewood and all of our sponsors!
Blythewood Multiple-Vendor Locations
If you would like to have your multi-vendor host location listed here, please click here to purchase your sponsorship for the Blythewood Section (which is defined as anywhere in Richland County). Or click here for a paper form.
Click here for our Shopper’s Map (Coming in August 2017)
- Want to be a vendor at the #1 location for this year’s Big Grab? This is your choice! Doko Meadows Park, 171 Langford Rd.: (Click here to see the Map for this Multi-Vendor location). We are offering 15′ x 30′ spaces outside at $40 each. The cost covers both days. Ample parking available. Vendors can set-up beginning at 7:00pm, Sept. 7, 2017 and must clean up and vacate their space by 8:00pm, Sept. 9th, 2017. Click here to reserve your space online or click here for a paper application. All vendors at this location must sign and return this Hold Harmless Agreement (it is included as Page Two of the Vendor Application) required by the Town of Blythewood.
The spaces below have not been updated yet for 2017, please check back regularly.
- Beulah United Methodist Church“We have space for rent!” There will be 30+ spaces availaible to rent for $25 each outside. Vendors will need to provide their own tents, tables and chairs. Please call Kim Keener 803 718-0701 to reserve a space. There will be restrooms available inside the Fellowship Hall. 8511 Winnsboro Rd., Blythewood, SC 29016.
- Blythewood Masonic Lodge: 407 Blythewood Rd., Blythewood, SC, 29016. $40 per space for the two days. For more info, contact Brian Cooper at (803) 743-2600.
- Blythewood Historical Society: 100 McNulty Street, Blythewood, SC 29016 – Tables available for rent by Historical Society members only. Members, please call Margaret at (803) 622-8928 or (803) 333-8133.
- Blythewood Park-Richland County Recreation Commission: 126 Boney Rd., Blythewood, SC 29016. $10 per table or space, inside or outside, 7:00am set-up each day. For more info and to reserve, call 803-691-9786.
- St. Andrews Lutheran Church: 1729 Blythewood Rd., Blythewood, SC 29016. 30 outside spaces available at $20 each. Vendors will need to provide their own tents, tables, and chairs. Restrooms available inside the fellowship hall. Please contact Carolyn Entzminger at (803) 338-0269 or (803) 408-3036.
- Blythewood Consignment: 418 Main St., Blythewood, SC, 29016. (803) 691-6808
- Candle Lakes Child Care: 422 Blythewood Rd., Blythewood, SC, 29016. (803) 754-3807, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thrifty Treasures in the Midlands: 1105 Blythewood Rd. Please contact Tammy at 803.391.1635. Spaces Still Available! Cost is $10 total for a 10×20 space for both days. Set up is 7:00am both days.
- Upscale Cutz and Stylez: 160 Langford Rd, spaces available for $25 for two days, must bring your own tables and chairs, restroom will be available inside. For more info, please contact John Edwards: 803-338-1757.
If you would like to have your multi-vendor host location listed here, please click here to purchase a sponsorship for the Blythewood Section (which is defined as anywhere in Richland County). Or click here for a paper form.
Greater Blythewood Chamber of Commerce
PO Box 1055
Blythewood, SC 29016