Official Big Grab Vendor Sites
Blythewood’s Multiple-Vendor Locations
If you would like to have your multi-vendor host location listed here, please click here to purchase your sponsorship for the Blythewood Section (which is defined as anywhere in Richland County). Or click here for a paper form.
Click here for our Shopper’s Map
- Want to be a vendor at the #1 location for this year’s Big Grab? This is your choice! Doko Meadows Park, 171 Langford Rd.: (Click here to see the Map for this Multi-Vendor location). We are offering 15′ x 30′ spaces outside at $40 each. The cost covers both days. Ample parking available. Vendors can set-up beginning at 7:00pm, Sept. 7, 2017 and must clean up and vacate their space by 8:00pm, Sept. 9th, 2017. Click here to reserve your space online or click here for a paper application. All vendors at this location must sign and return this Hold Harmless Agreement (it is included as Page Two of the Vendor Application) required by the Town of Blythewood.
Some of the spaces below have not been updated yet for 2017, please check back regularly.
- Beulah United Methodist Church“We have space for rent!” There will be 30 spaces available to rent for $20 each outside for the whole weekend. Vendors will need to provide their own tents, tables and chairs. Please call Cecil Moseley 803-635-1830 to reserve a space. There will be restrooms available inside the Fellowship Hall. 8564 Winnsboro Rd., Blythewood, SC 29016.
- Trinity United Methodist Church-Missions, Corner of Blythewood Rd. and Boney Rd. 20 spaces available at $25 each for the weekend. No tables provided. Prime location – ample parking. Trinity Missions sale in Youth Building. Contact Nancy Turner at 803-920-5197 or email@example.com.
- Postmarked: 29016: 130 McNulty St., Blythewood, SC 29016. Contact Theresa McKenrick at 803-414-9615 or firstname.lastname@example.org. 8’x10′ space: $20, covers both days. Restroom is available. Provide your own table/tent.
- Blythewood Masonic Lodge: 407 Blythewood Rd., Blythewood, SC, 29016. $40 per space for the two days. For more info, contact Brian Cooper at (803) 743-2600.
- Blythewood Historical Society: 100 McNulty Street, Blythewood, SC 29016 – Tables available for rent by Historical Society members only. Members, please call Margaret at (803) 622-8928 or (803) 333-8133.
- Blythewood Park-Richland County Recreation Commission: 126 Boney Rd., Blythewood, SC 29016. $10 per table or space, inside or outside, 7:00am set-up each day. For more info and to reserve, call 803-691-9786.
- St. Andrews Lutheran Church: 1729 Blythewood Rd., Blythewood, SC 29016. 30 outside spaces available at $20 each. Vendors will need to provide their own tents, tables, and chairs. Restrooms available inside the fellowship hall. Please contact Carolyn Entzminger at (803) 338-0269 or (803) 408-3036.
- Thrifty Treasures in the Midlands: 1105 Blythewood Rd. Please contact Tammy at 803.391.1635. Spaces Still Available! Cost is $10 total for a 10×20 space for both days. Set up is 7:00am both days.
- Upscale Cutz and Stylez: 160 Langford Rd, spaces available for $25 for two days, must bring your own tables and chairs, restroom will be available inside. For more info, please contact John Edwards: 803-338-1757.
- Interior Business Services: 10711-A Wilson Blvd., Blythewood, SC 29016; For more information contact: Taricka Taylor, email@example.com or (803) 900-8283 . Several types of spaces available: Shed Space $40, Deck Space $50, 10 x 15 space $40, 10 x 10 space $35.
Ridgeway’s Multiple-Vendor Locations
- Ridgeway’s Cotton Yard
Contact Angela Harrison (803) 337-3921 for Space Rental
2. Purity Lodge
PURITY LODGE #42 63 SCARLET LANE & HIGHWAY 21 SOUTH, Purity Lodge is offering 4.6 acres of multiple size vendor rental spaces for this event. Prices starting at: $5. RVs, campers, and tents are welcome for an additional cost. Reserve your premium vendor location today by visiting: Adam’s Convenient Store, 2654 Longtown Rd, Ridgeway, SC. Or call (803) 331-0845.
Winnsboro’s Multiple-Vendor Locations
- US 321 Bypass corner Kincaid Bridge Road in front of Nationwide Insurance office. Space 10’ x 20” $30 both days. Must bring your own tables, chairs, tents. Contact Chamber 803 635-4242
- 700 block South Columbia Road between 11th & 12th St (across the street from TruVista Communications office) Space 10’x 20’ $30 both days. Must bring your own tables, chairs, tents. Contact Chamber 803 635-4242
- First Baptist Church 1373 Newberry Road (corner SC Hwy 200/SC34 & US 321 Bypass N) space 20’ x 20′, larger spaces available. $30 one day, $60 2 days. Restrooms available. Also for sale coffee, donuts, soft drinks. Will provide up to 2 tables at no charge. Contact Brad Calder 803 718-2310
- Downtown Winnsboro – Congress St – in front of any vacant store front. No charge. Contact Chamber office 803 635-4242. Must bring your own tables, chairs, tents. No restrooms.
- Joseph Fazzio, Inc 396 SC Hwy 34 E Inside spaces 20′ x 24′ $25 for one or both days; Restrooms: portables. Overnight parking allowed. Set up on Thursday, breakdown on Monday. Food & Drink for sale. Contact Karma Fazzio 803 960-1766
- Meadow Lou Farm 53 Meadow Lou Ln (off Newberry Rd) 12′ x 12′ space outside, $10 for one or both days. Restrooms – portables. Drinks & baked goods for sale. In addition to yard sale items, farm store on site will have fresh produce, local honey, handmade soap, and country crafts. Also have a small selection of items from Gypsy Wind Farm such as eggs, brats, bacon & sausages for sale. Contact Valerie 803 627-0489.
- South Carolina Railroad Museum 110 Industrial Park Rd (off State Hwy 34 just south of Winnsboro). Outside spaces. $20 I day, $30 two days. Restrooms available. Overnight parking allowed. Drinks available 10 AM – 4 PM. Contact Henry Nechemias 215 888-5104.